As the installation of the Leeds PIPES Network is underway, the below roads will be effected whilst we install the new district heating pipes. We have worked with Leeds City Council Highways department to ensure that efficient traffic management measures are in place to keep the impact on road users to a minimum.
The current areas effected are listed below:
- Dial Street: From 31st May 2018– Temporary traffic lights. Anticipated end date 31st July 2018
- Easy Road: Completed on time, 6th July.
- St Celia Street/Quarry Hill area: From 1st June 2018– Road diversions are in place. Anticipated end date 28th September 2018.
- York Street: From 21st May 2018 – Road diversions are in place.
- Flax Place: From 18th June 2018 – One way system in place. Anticipated end date 31st July
- Pontefract Road Crossing & Cross Green Lane: From 2nd July – Road diversions are in place. Anticipated end date 27th July 2018.
- Macaulay Street: From 11th April 2018 – One way system in place. Anticipated end date 16th July 2018
- Accommodation Road: From 2nd July – Road diversions in place. Anticipated end date 17th August 2018.
- Torre Road: From 19th April 2018 – Temporary traffic lights. Anticipated end date 20th July 2018
- Nippet Lane: From 16th May 2018 – Temporary traffic lights. Anticipated end date 8th August 2018.
We appreciate your patience during the installation of the Leeds PIPES Network and will continue to work with Highways department to minimise disruption to commuters.
If you have any queries regarding the project then please contact Gail O’Mahony – 07818596824 or David Whitelow – 07464542589
Disclaimer: Please note that we always aim to meet the anticipated end dates stated next to each road. However, if we should ever experience unavoidable delays due to reasons outside of our control, we will update the anticipated end date so that commuters and residents are aware. We thank you in advance for your understanding.