As the installation of the Leeds PIPES Network is underway, the below roads will be effected whilst we install the new district heating pipes. We have worked with Leeds City Council Highways department to ensure that efficient traffic management measures are in place to keep the impact on road users to a minimum.
The current areas effected are listed below:
- Easy Road: Completed on time, 6th July.
- Dial Street: From 31st May 2018– Temporary traffic lights. Completed 24.08.18
- Ellerby Lane –. Anticipated completion date 01.09.18 – Completed 03.09.18
- Ellerby Road – Parking restrictions currently in place. Anticipated completion date 01.09.18 – completed 03.09.18
- Richmond Hill Park – Glencoe View From 1st September 2018. Road diversions are in place. Anticipated completion date 30.11.18
- St Celia Street – From 1st June 2018 – Road closed. Anticipated end date 31.08.18 – completed 31.08.18. Additional works will now commence 01.10.18 on York Street which will restrict the access to St Cecilia Street from York Street until 14.11.18.
- Quarry Hill Car Park – 31.08.18 -There will no access to Quarry Hill Car Park from the A64. Access will available via St Cecilia Street. – Access via A64 will be available from 08.10.18
- York Street: From 21.05.2018 – Road diversions are in place. Additional works will commence 08.10.18 with an expected completion date of 14.11.18. This will involve the inbound section of York Street being closed to traffic during this period. Access to St Cecilia Street will not be available from York Street during the period – 8.10.2018 – 15.10.2018 October but will be available via York Street outbound from 16.10.2018.
- Marsh Lane – Friday evening 10th August 2018 full closure of Marsh Lane 20.00pm – 00.00am (midnight) – Inbound and Outbound between Saxton Lane and Mill Street. Works will stop at midnight due to surrounding buildings and to minimise noise pollution. However the full closure will remain in place. Works will re-commence Saturday 11th August 2018 at 07.00am until 00.00am (midnight). On Sunday 12th August 2018 at 07.00am the installation of the District Heating pipes will commence and will be completed by 16.00pm when
- we will then backfill and reinstate the carriageway other than the near side lane. – Completed on time This lane will be completed by 19.00pm on Friday 17th August 2018. (Working hours will be Monday,Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday Friday 07.00am – 19.00pm) – Completed on time.
- Flax Place: From 18th June 2018 – One way system in place. Completed ahead of schedule on the 26th July.
- Saxton Lane: No exit from Saxton Lane onto Marsh Lane other than emergency vehicles and buses which will be able to turn right onto Marsh Lane via the bus lane. Anticipated completion date Friday 17th August 2018. It is not anticipated that refuse collections will be affected on Flax Lane as the refuse vehicle will be able to access Flax Lane but will not be able to exit via Saxton Lane. Completed on time
- Pontefract Road Crossing & Cross Green Lane: From 2nd July – Road diversions are in place. Completed on the 27th July 2018.
- Macaulay Street: From 11th April 2018 – One way system in place. Anticipated end date to be confirmed. Completed 17.08.2018
- Accommodation Road: From 2nd July – Road closed, diversions in place. Anticipated end date 07.09.2018 Completed 07.09.18
- Beckett Street: From: 6th August 2018 – No left or right turn onto Accommodation Road or Lincoln Green Road from Beckett Street. Diversions in place. Traffic Management in place. Anticipated end date 07.09. 2018. Access to Accommodation Road available 07.09.2018
- Lincoln Green Road: From: 6th August 2018 – Road closure in place at Beckett Street end of Lincoln Green Road. Anticipated end date 7th September 2018 – Traffic now open to two way single file traffic. Anticipated completion of all works on Lincoln Green Road 15.11.2018
- Lindsey Mount – From 10th September 2018 – Road closure in place – no access to Lincoln Green Road . Anticipated end date 19.10.2018
- Argyle Road – From 10th September 2018 – two way traffic management. Anticipated end date 10.10.2018
- Ebor Gardens:
- Torre Road: From 19th April 2018 – Temporary traffic lights. Completed 1 week ahead of schedule (13th July)
- Nippet Lane: From 16th May 2018 – Temporary traffic lights. Anticipated end date 3rd August 2018. Completed 3rd August 2018
- Torre Road/Oxton Way – Traffic management in place. Anticipated end date 03.09.18. Completed 03.09.18
We appreciate your patience during the installation of the Leeds PIPES Network and will continue to work with Highways department to minimise disruption to commuters.
If you have any queries regarding the project then please contact Gail O’Mahony – 07818596824 or David Whitelow – 07464542589
Disclaimer: Please note that we always aim to meet the anticipated end dates stated next to each road. However, if we should ever experience unavoidable delays due to reasons outside of our control, we will update the anticipated end date so that commuters and residents are aware. We thank you in advance for your understanding.